Friday, September 5, 2014

Pokemon Color Wheel

So I had an awesome time with this piece of crap! :D (I do like it)

Reason I say piece of crap is because I didn't really put that much effort into it. My teacher in college was extremely picky about it so I lost interest for it. I was gonna do a zodiac Pokemon style of it but having it in color wheel too was really hard. If anyone can do something like that I would love to see. Now if you noticed some spots have more than one Pokemon. I wanted where the primary colors were one and secondary had two and so forth. However certain images i loved where they had to be there by themselves (Example: Gengar).

While I was making this I got the urges to redraw these characters in my style (will work on). I love the images of people that take the Pokemon and either make them look awesome or realistic. I get the inspiration to do it myself.

Anyhow my next project is coming up soon (My assessment) Stay in tune for the next blog and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment